Blueprint Gaming is a UK-based game provider that is also part of the Gauselmann Group of Germany. They design games both for their own original library as well as for third party brands. Blueprint Gaming prides themselves on the creativity and innovation that they bring to every slot game they design. As fans and players, we can certainly vouch for this! As such, we thought to bring 5 of our favorite games from Blueprint Gaming to your attention – all of which are available to play on OppaBet!
1. El Jackpotto
When talking about the innovation of the folks at Blueprint Gaming, El Jackpotto is the perfect place to start. Set against the backdrop of a Mexican food cart, it’ll look like your average 5×3 reel video slot game. However, it is so much more than that. The on-theme symbols, high-quality graphics and mariachi band background music alone will make you hungry for some chili tacos! El Jackpotto has 20 fixed paylines and several features both in the base and bonus games.
The Wild symbol shows up as a flaming red chili in the base game but takes on different appearances depending on the Bonus Game that is activated. Some examples of other Wild symbols include the El Capitan Wild, Mustard Wild, and Colossal Wild, among several others!
El Jackpotto Modifiers
After any spin in the base game, El Jackpotto may appear to reward a special feature at random. There are 5 different modifiers, each with a different feature:
- Tomato Sauce: Every position splattered with tomato sauce is replaced by a mystery symbol.
- Mustard Sauce: Watch as the mustard drips down the reel to create a Stacked Wild!
- Colossal Fart: His nasty fart will merge three reels, so each symbol is colossal.
- Chili Sauce: Any position splashed with chili sauce changes into a Chili Wild.
- Fart Shuffle: His fart will cause the reels to shuffle multiple times, creating wins each time.
And as a bonus to increase your likelihood of hitting the bonus:
- Bonus Boost: Farting on the reels yet again, El Jackpotto will add additional bonus symbols onto the reels.
Tomato sauce Mustard sauce Colossal fart Chili sauce Fart shuffle
3 or more of El Jackpotto in his luchador costume will trigger the Bonus Games, of which you’ll again have 5 options in a hierarchy. The Bonus Game you play is determined by the Bonus Wheel. If you trigger the bonus with 4 symbols, the bottom tier bonus (Smack That Ass) will be removed; 5 symbols and you’ll go straight to the top tier bonus: Big Money!
- Smack That Ass Bonus: That ass being a donkey, as a donkey piñata is this feature’s superstar. You’ll start by picking one of the sixteen hanging piñatas to be your “lucky piñata”. Then, randomly choose 5 more to smash open and reveal your prizes. After choosing, El Jackpotto will make an offer which you can choose to take or reject (“taco” or “no taco”). Taking the offer will reward the game’s winnings; rejecting it will give you a chance to choose more piñatas to smash.
- Pound for Pound Bonus: This will take you inside the wrestling ring with a choice of 24 bronze title belts. Take your pick and each luchador has his own cash prize. The red luchador will take you to the next ring (with higher prizes) while the candy skull ends the feature. Find a burrito and enter the Big Money Bonus!
- Rocket Wild Free Spins: You start with 5 free spins. At random, El Jackpotto will appear with a rocket strapped to his back. When he crashes into the reels, he’ll reward a number of El Jackpotto Wilds.
- Ready to Rumble Free Spins: The objective here is to defeat all the opponents stacked against you with 10 free spins, starting with El Capitan. The El Capitan round plays with El Capitan Wilds and he’s beaten when 3 damage symbols (a fist on the corner of a symbol) appear. Then, you’ll need to beat El Nacho King, El Muscular, and El Pollo Diablo. Beating all three will take you to the Big Money Bonus, or the feature will end when your free spins run out.
- Big Money Bonus: With the same 5×3 reel screen, all symbols are identical golden Luchador Champion badges. Any that wild will remain sticky for the remainder of the spins. The more you land, the bigger your cash prize multiplier! After each spin, you need to choose one of three piñatas to either RESPIN or COLLECT your winnings.
Smack That Ass bonus Pound for Pound bonus Rocket Wild bonus Ready To Rumble bonus Big Money Bonus champions wheel in Big Money bonus
It’s amazing how many ways you can win on El Jackpotto! Thanks to this feature-rich slot game, you’re just going to keep spinning and spinning. So grab that chili dog and get settled, and play El Jackpotto now on OppaBet!
2. Luck O’ the Irish: Fortune Spins
No need for your rabbit’s foot and four-leaf clover here! Luck O’ the Irish: Fortune Spins has enough good fortune for you all on its own. It’s one of the simpler slot games from Blueprint Gaming, but that doesn’t make it any less entertaining! Featuring a smiling leprechaun to watch over your reels, you’ll see all sorts of treasures as the game’s symbols as well. These include precious gems, Ten to Ace card symbols, and a pot of gold – all of which appear stacked!
Right from the get-go, you have a choice of which game reels you want to play with: Standard Spins or Fortune Spins. In both game settings, there are 10 fixed paylines.
In Standard Spins, you’ll see the typical 5 reels and 3 rows set against the grassy background. Only regular symbols are in play, with the pot of gold rewarding the highest when there are 5 on a winning payline.
In Fortune Spins, playing screen splits into four separate 5×3 reels! That means your betting amount in Standard Spins automatically quadruples when entering Fortune Spins, though you can easily adjust this to your liking. In every round, each screen spins immediately one after the other until all screens have spun.
A special symbol comes into play here as well. When you see the game’s logo on any of the screens after spins, they’ll disappear to reveal an identical mystery symbol! More mystery symbols mean more – and bigger – wins!
Without an abundance of features and special symbols, Luck O’ The Irish: Fortune Spins makes up for that in the excitement of seeing what luck the 4 distinct screens in Fortune Spins will give for you! Play it now on OppaBet!
3. Jewel Strike
Jewel Strike is another simple game from Blueprint Gaming, but one that will bring huge wins! True to its name, the game’s symbols feature jeweled stones like a ruby, amber, emerald, and sapphire. Additionally, the Ten to Ace card symbols look as though they’ve been carved out of stone, too!
The best part about Jewel Strike is that although there are only 10 fixed paylines, all wins pay for at least three adjacent symbols anywhere on the payline. Yes, that’s right – payouts are rewarded even when the symbols don’t start from the leftmost reel! As long as they’re adjacent, you’ll get your reward.
Like Luck O’ The Irish, you have the choice of two screens to play on: Standard Spins and Epic Spins.
In Standard Spins, all standard symbols are in play. During any spin, however, the Colossal Reel may be activated! Three adjacent reels will be merged to form one giant symbol. With the Colossal Reel and adjacent symbol payout, you’re guaranteed to win on all ten paylines!
In Epic Spins, the symbols in play depend on your bet stake. If you choose to bet x5 your bet, the three lowest-paying symbols are removed. An additional symbol is removed with x10 your bet and yet another for x20 of your bet. So the higher the risk you take, the bigger the potential reward is, too!
If you’re interested in simpler games that allow you to sit back and watch the reels spin, then Jewel Strike is a great game for you. Play now on OppaBet!
4. Fortunes of Sparta
Fortunes of Sparta is a 5×3 reel video slot game that’ll take you on a trip through ancient Greek history! Get geared up for a fight with the Spartan soldiers, beautiful oracle, warship, and battle gear as some of the game’s regular symbols. A glimpse of the Parthenon’s façade is the Wild symbol, and substitutes for all symbols except the Bonus and Spartan Wild symbols. It also rewards its own (huge!) payout when 3 or more constitute any of the 20 fixed paylines.
Apart from the Parthenon Wild, another Wild symbol is in play during both the base game and bonus game: the Spartan Streak Wild. This symbol only appears on the middle reel and expands to fill the entire reel whenever it forms part of a win. The winning symbols will then remain in place while all others will spin again to try and form additional wins. The non-winning symbols will continue to respin until no additional wins are added or all symbols on the reels form a win.
3 or more golden Omega symbols will trigger the Spartan Spins bonus game. Once activated, Bonus symbols will remain in place while the remaining symbols respin to try and add additional Bonus symbols. Respins will only end when no additional Bonus symbols are added. The more Bonus symbols on the screen when the respins end, the higher the number of Spartan Spins you receive. You could win up to 100 Spartan Spins!
During the Spartan Spins rounds, the Spartan Streak Wild is always fixed on the middle reel. That means that any win will guarantee the Spartan Streak feature – free respins and big wins included!
Fortunes of Sparta really does live up to its name – you’ll win a fortune with each of its features! The spectacular animation and intense battle sound as the reels spin will make each round feel like an adventure all on its own. Play Fortunes of Sparta now on OppaBet!
5. Wild Antics
Wild Antics, like El Jackpotto, has a multitude of features that guarantee hours and hours of fun gameplay on its 5×3 reels! The upbeat soundtrack and cartoonish graphics is bound to get rid of any fear of bugs you may have. Regular symbols include Ten to Ace card symbols in the lowest tier while a snail, ladybug, and caterpillar are the higher-paying symbols.
There are two Wilds in play during the base game: Adam the Ant in a flower, and the game logo on a leaf. The latter always appears stacked, but both reward a payout with just 2 on any of the 20 winning paylines. Amongst the special symbols are the 5 different Bonus symbols – 4 of which will trigger its own bonus game and turn into a Wild! Even the base game is more than just regular spins as Adam the Ant may appear randomly and cause one of four crazy antics!
Jet Pack Antics
When Adam the Ant shows up on the reels, there’s a chance that the Jet Pack Antics features may be activated. Before any feature begins, 3 Jet Pack Ants will fly onto the screen; pick one to find out which feature will play out!
- Aardvark Antics: Entire reels will turn into Wilds at random. An additional row will also be added, increasing the number of winning paylines to 40!
- Frantic Antics: With every blow of his whistle, the ants will jumble each symbol to ensure a winning payline. Adam will keep blowing his whistle to jumble the symbols until the Aardvark appears to scare all the ants away.
- Colossal Antics: A colony of worker ants march on screen, each carrying its own Colossal Wild symbol. Once they’re all done tossing their Wilds onto the reels, they’ll stop spinning to reveal the winning combinations.
- Wild Antics: In all the chaos of Adam the Ant running away from the Aardvark, he manages to make a 1-ton weight fall on the Aardvark’s head. The comedic animation leads to additional Aardvark Wilds to drop onto the screen before all wins are rewarded.
Aardvark Antics Frantic Antics Colossal Antics Wild Antics
Any of these bonuses may be re-triggered from the Flying Ants. Adam may also call on his ants to reshuffle the symbols at the end of any non-winning spin in order to help you win.
Bonus Games are activated with the Aardvark Bonus on both reels 1 and 3 plus any of the special Bonus symbols on reel 5. The special Bonus on reel 5 is what will determine which Bonus Game you’ll play.
- Worker Ant Bonus: The Worker Ant serves as the special Wild symbol. Whenever it lands on the screen, it plays out like a standard Wild by substituting for all regular symbols. However, on the next spins, the Wilds will reshuffle to a new position on the screen.
- Soldier Ant Bonus: The Soldier Ant serves as the special Wild symbol. Like the previous bonus, any Wilds that appear will reshuffle on the subsequent spins. Additionally, any Wilds that land on the same position will reward a multiplier randomly between x2 and x5.
- Colonel Ant Bonus: Before the free spins start, the reels add an additional row, now with 40 winning paylines. The Colonel Ant serves as the special Wild symbol. It, too, will reshuffle on the subsequent spins. Any Wilds that land on the same position after reshuffling will cause them to expand to cover the entire reel.
- Queen Ant Bonus: The reels will expand to add another row, with 40 paylines in play. In this round, a Colossal Queen Wild symbol is active and shuffles during each spin. On top of that, any additional Queen symbols that appear will cause the Colossal Queen to cover additional reel positions.
At the end of each bonus feature, there’s a chance that you could retrigger another! If Adam blows his whistle to call on the Jet Pack Ants, take your pick to see which Bonus Game you’re playing with next!
Worker Ant Bonus Soldier Ant Bonus Colonel Ant Bonus Queen Ant Bonus
These ants will be your best friends for the duration you’re playing Wild Antics. They may be small but the winnings they’ll give you are everything but that! Play Wild Antics now on OppaBet!
Blueprint Gaming has a multitude of amazing slot games, and these are just some of our favorites! Head on over to OppaBet to play these games and so much more!